Monday, March 21, 2011

Water Makes My Mouth Dry

What do we mean today?

I have clear, that if I start talking about the famous war against Gaddafi, this post is full of radicals on both position and is not really what I want to turn this blog. From time to time I like to give some good atmosphere, but it's not why I opened the blog.

clear Today I have to talk about, but I have no clear picture of what I do. In the end, summarizing the present policy ends, the Church and of course, possible 4 "party of the century" that we have in April, which God take us confessed!

I have to start thinking about to write here is not business as usual will not have to read as always.

For now, I will tell you that yesterday I enjoyed watching as a dwarf win at San Antonio against the eternal rival, and more exciting. Let kids on track.

0 comments:

Post a Comment