Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mezopotania Typ Religi I Wiary



These days he is to present the possible privatization of Aena. Now it turns out, that workers go on strike because they do not lose their character queire public workers, ie, officials with jobs for life but do nothing, or doing it all wrong. Will only arm twisting and off the strike if they are guaranteed the job. I say, I do not I have the guaranteed spot, do I need also strike? If at any company changes ownership, should we go on strike because they know it's going to happen?

It is nice that you wear your life, but also by people earning more, no businesses were closed ... To me honestly I seem to have much face ask to have lifetime employment. If you are really good worker, you should have that fear, because a company changes ownership, does not mean you have to kick people valid.

is curious that the only people who complain and do hueglas are officials, unions, drivers ... In short, those with a snack bar mounted fucking and they do not want to go through the crisis as we are doing the rest.

If the company were privatized, they will have to go to work to keep the job, because it is well to ask, but ... what they offer in return? I have not heard anything to offer, simply ask to have a job for life, hell, I want! Just organize a strike to see if school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment