Sunday, February 13, 2011

Monologues Alice Wondeland

7

the end were 7 beers that we tasted. In general, removing a pair, all gold with a very bitter taste in one of them. If you do not really like beer, these are styles of beer for you.

discovered that St. Bernardus beer also has white and pleasantly surprised me.

asked why the roughness in the mouth a few beers, but the response left me somewhat confused, because it could be by yeast or because some have some kind of grass between the ingredients. I still do not know to be, hehe.

Well, as always left the best for last. A Trappist beer with a 11.3 º dark reddish color and a slightly sweet flavor. The best of which we tasted for my taste.

Overall it was good, because they will have anecdotes and trivia about beer never hurts to know. For example, the monks of the monasteries had a beer for their own consumption of 3 and is taking a reference for the dubble, tripple and quadruple. If normal is 3, it is clear that dubble is 6-7 º, the tripple between 9-10 º and quadruple pass of 11 º.

I'm looking forward to the next, these things I like a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment