Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can You Masterbate With B Oil

13 rue of barnacle

not I laughed myself with my aunt the famous comic reading of "13 Rue's Barnacle, but without eating or drinking when you become a tenant of such singular building, then things change. Let

a standard housing block of 7 storeys and 4 letters per plant. That gives us a total of 28 floors, if we are home to 3 people, gives us a total of 84 gay neighbors.

Well, have a weird neighbor say that is normal, two and more strange. Well, I live in a block of 8 heights and 2 apartments per floor, giving a total of 54 earthy neighbors. And that I've had 3 individuals per household, when there is plenty of goals.

In my case, I have weighed a neighbor or two, more rarely, I have a 3 lunatics Quaternary cave giving the ass day in, day out, it all depends on if I put them together or not. Let's go

heights. First floor. Dumb ass man, past 50, embittered by profession and in his spare tocapelotas. As a hobby, he has been sprayed with oil using a portal Broncho and a little pot. "Objective? Children who live by the McDonalds do not park their asses there. But ... What about the rest? My colleagues are aware of, but not for a day off can be put into a pan and fry become typical of the old bar.

continue with the third floor, my favorite. Dirty old man by any account. Has no qualms about looking at you from top to bottom, while you're human. It is clear that lives only because roams through the garage without having a car, gives you the plate to infinity while trying to sneak him 300 times a button to close the doors of the elevator, and make friends with anyone who crosses his path.

Fourth floor. Hazard death. Here lives the real Cro-Magnon. He does not know any cleaning product, Why? He thought. I've seen in the most varied situations. The most grotestas, when he was screaming like a madman to a neighbor in the portal you go to find out why, and when he left the landing of the stairs and started shouting and insulting to the poor toil they were doing work in the eighth. Other than that, I've been pulling on the dark portal as if you came expecting to give "yours" which gangster film.

Luckily, I have no more morons in the building, but I think with these three, I have more than enough reasons to buy a shotgun and take a walk by "13 rue of Barnacle" I hope

do not be such "homo sapiens not" in your houses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment