Monday, February 28, 2011

Gettyimages Without Matermark



- Hello, is John?
- Yes, who?
- I'm Luis, can Juan down to play with the ball?
- Yes, but you have to go early to do homework and dinner.
- Okay, thank you very much.

I think this is still happening today, but I'm afraid it much thought. THE intercom was replaced portal by a mobile sms among kids in 10 years, the chocolate sandwich or a hamburger, bakery products, and play soccer or ride the bike, on consoles, bottles and other current entertainment.

I miss the bike runs along the sidewalks, curbs plates with faces full of cyclists on the inside, black rubber bands tied between lampposts, gardens infected kids kicking a ball ...

It's a shame that kids are no longer as before. And I will not go in education, because it's Monday and I want a good start week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment