Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Welcoming Speech Of An Emcee

300 to 1 million, you can not win ... Intimate Secrtetos


This weekend I started to see "300" (intimate secrets had seen her before, but delayed in posting.) I went to see it with the expectation of having something like "Sin City" (terrible awesome movie) because it's a movie based on a comic by Frank Miller (the same who created the comic "Sin City") and because my father likes that style films (such as inner code, we say "ueeeeeee movies, that is, fighting knights to lanzasos shit and stuff).
The plot is so silly it can be summed up without saying a lot, a place called Sparta where they train the children of young children to be soldiers, is haunted by a kind of dictator who believed God, and that makes the King and wants eirp kill 3 million, including 300. Thereafter
is a journey of these 300 people found in their fight to save his people from slavery, with many fights (well-accomplished visual) and a lot of blood scattered (in my opinion, to fart, and doing nothing the film display flown over 200 head).
I suppose fans of the genre, ueeee "will really enjoy this movie, and that keeps the typical protocol of the genre (as from time to yell things like" We must overcome, yeeeesss! "Or you see the king, saying, a bunch of bullshit and then completed one of his subjects say "We are with you my dear King, to death." After all, many things not being a lover of the genre upset me and upset me.
That is what you can not miss in a movie where the heroes go? guessed! The typical love story where the wife of the king, when this is going, tells cliches and corny, I do not remember literally, but it was something like "defending our hono, I'm proud of you, bla bla bla." Semi inevitable tragic music at that time to say goodbye to the heroes. It will be very subjective, but these things made no contribution to cinema, where I did not move even a hair of sensitivity by the single fact that I know that this is the business purpose of the director, who in that very scene, at that time there must be a part where the audience cry. I do not know why, but I notice these things and I think internally "do you think I am idiot and I'm going to mourn here knowing that this is what you want?. Obviously, I will not say I have not Hollywood mourned with some cops, but the more films like that I see, I'm getting used to the same thing, it bores me, and sometimes anger me!. Grande "Fragments of April." That awesome movie! As I cried in that movie! This is an exceptional case where you really stark contrast to what happens ...
lovers will love the visual effects with slow motions, blood spurts, tumbled (ehmmm, not in the sense that they are thinking. There is one sex scene that takes very little), etc.
best film is the beginning, which is the most historic, where it has born the village, such as raising children, and how it was created which was to be the king (after the protagonist).
That if there are bugs disastrous! Entirely made by computer displayed a wolf, elephants, and a kind of mutation of an elephant, which is worse the fact that the lion Jumanji (remember?). With these examples, we realize that a good monster makeup is better than the computer. "Pan's Labyrinth" shows it, with facts makeup monsters that are really dark, not like these bugs that make you laugh more than fear as they are unrealistic. Well deserved the Oscar for best makeup for "Pan's Labyrinth"!
Well, I am saying goodbye, and I hope enjoyed this "critical." If we exceed 7 readers, 8 does not count because it is registered by Sanchez Padilla.
Ahh, the cinema was Rafael Michelini! I was about to shout "Transvestite of lies" but I figured I could even think it was the B side came out here

0 comments:

Post a Comment