Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tattoo Prostatecancer

300 years after its release ...


At the request of the two historical readers of this blog (or something that he looks like one) I'll make a comment Babel (though already been said many things very different , so what I say will not be original).
" Babel" are 4 parallel stories that all connect, from a shot that makes two Moroccan children on a bus to prove whether or not the weapon that had reached the distances they had said. Why is it called Babel? Why is it called Babel? Because that actually involves people from different parts of the world. In my opinion
Babel is a very good film, which has its weak points, such as that in my view the history of China is practically fart, or have things you say "nooooo, you can not do that!" . But it's a movie, realistic, where several things shown belong to reality (though as I said, some are exaggerated).
has been much criticism that the three films director Inarritu (or hell be written) are equal. Not so, what they have in common is the use of film to show parallel stories come together. From this point of view, any director to repeat an action film (eg, Flashback, say) it can be considered as one that autoplagia. That the "autoplagio" we see many directors and nobody says anything, or when they say they respect because of who he is (Almodovar cases Woody Allen, whom many critics have accused them of autoplagiarse in certain movies but just say it be respected for them.) In the case of this Mr. Inarritu, is a perfect unknown, launched to fame by this great movie called "Amores Perros", which was a Mexican production. The Yankees saw their next project would be counted in the same way as dogs amopres had succeeded, it is financed. This next project was "21 Grams" in my opinion the best of the three, for his cruelty, by the script, which shows, by the time changes that make you stay glued to the screen, and the excellent final . The
which of the three is the best is totally subjective in my opinion, because I think that (with the exception of babel that is the peorcita and may not apply to this), you'll stay with the first you saw, because is the most impact. It happened to me that I first saw "21 Grams" and I was fascinated, and then when I saw "Brokeback Mountain" I really liked, but not as much as before. Talking to people who had done the opposite to me (see first loves dogs), I felt the opposite. So if you have not seen any of the 3, so the first 21 grams see someone agrees with me! haha.
This film shows that Brad Pitt is an excellent actor, and its facade can not be expressed in the acting world, and they do make movies asshole. Poor thing, they say that cries at night thinking of that offer good projects. In this case, the ball type is half done, without makeup (or at least make him do more fachero). It calls for solidarity directors with projects where Brad Pitt is to show how the real actor who is, as I said the best directors in the world read this blog (cri. cri ... .. Cri ... .) Cate Blanchettt
And apart from not being very good, a whole movie with a shot and filled with blood, you can not see much. Thank God that this role did noi Kate Winslet ...
In the next few days, and if a film worthy of comment, I'll be going to see Mr Bean with Kubin Masterson, just for the fact that he wants to "prove" that Willem Dafoe is the best player in the world ... So, I'll see ...
Greetings to all dear readers, and especially to historical times. This comment was bad because there is not much to say, or simply because I lack ideas, but anyway, comment! haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment