Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Can You Get Herpes From Wearing Jeans

500

Yesterday I saw the news and thought I had a little comment, but when I put my mind to write a new post and tell you, I realized that I had 499, that is, I had to write the entry for 500 blog.

The truth is that not seem a lot, but if we look back, all this started five years ago, in December 2005, when I told you how I ended the year as it was New Year's Eve.

A lot has happened in these past 5 years and 500 entries, and I've seen my progress. A forced evolution, marked by unusual circumstances that have surrounded me. I started the blog, as a loving loser who did nothing but receive and count sticks, and are now happily matched a person who is dedicated to count other things and even ventures into politics.

The blog has changed. I've changed. Last year was pretty hard, and so demonstrate the few things that I told you and lack of motivation for people to discuss things, which often did not provide reasons for this.

is a topic as any, but I have to thank you all for being there, because many do not write, but read daily the nonsense coming out of my head. Knowing that there will be someone to read, is what makes me keep writing, and what keeps this blog.

Continuing with the topic, I hope to stay here more than 500 other entries, and years are needed, and above all continue to have fun and happy things, that the times pessimistic at the moment passed and I hope they do not return. Pendant

joke that we should make a dinner when we got to 500 and thus between all the guys put readers face, but not if you will boldly.

Greetings to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment